Sunday, January 13, 2008

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?

Well, my name in no way, shape, or form rhymes with "Carmen Sandiego". So no witty pun in the title. Sorry folks.


But where am I right now?

Taiwan.

And where have I been for the past week?

Beijing and Hong Kong.



It's been fun. My semester at AUC ended mid-December, and I've pretty much been traveling around since then. First, with my friend Adam, around Egypt. Then, some more around Cairo/the desert with Erin, Sarah, Stephen, and Omar. After some sad goodbyes (to Olivia, other friends, my apartment people) I headed off to the Asian sphere. I don't have to be back to Kalamazoo until the end of March, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to explore some more of the world. Further travel plans include: exploring Taiwan, and a trip to Thailand.

More in a while...

No comments: